Thursday, November 23, 2006

Knitting!


Thank you for the encouragement with regard to the Beta hiccups.
I am sure it will all work out for the best. I have already been able to add a better link list. I still cannot access my blog re the bar at the top. I have two fairs next week, not strictly craft fairs but near to Xmas perhaps I will sell a few items.
It has generally been a week of angst – however, I have found a great distraction, some really simple and fun knitting. If you have not seen it there is a whole site dedicated to Curly Wurly Scarves. Really fun, have a look.

Here it is, my first curly wurly, and my first knitting for a long time; also the first photo taken with my new camera!

1 comment:

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...