Saturday, January 06, 2007

New start.

This is the start not only of a New Year but something of a new life for me, having given up full time work as a social worker in a Mental Health Team at the end of December. This is my desk at home where I hope to extend and pursue my creative interests. I’m planning my Etsy shop at the moment. Here is a fascinating site on-my-desk showing the desks of people who mainly work from home in creative areas. Another surprising recommendation is ‘How to Clean Your House’ by Kim Woodburn & Aggie Mackenzie – hundreds of handy tips to make your home sparkle. Mine certainly needs some help; so far this seems to have involved spraying lots of diluted white vinegar and scrubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...