Friday, March 02, 2007

Workshop on the Web

Not much time to post this weekend as I go up to London tomorrow to start the felt course. I have packed silks and lace to include in the felt as instructed and bought myself a new notebook.
I have been excited now it’s finally March as I have written an ‘article’ for Workshop On the Web. If you are signed up you can read it in this months issue, or if not I can recommend having a look at the site where there is a free back issue to see what it is all about. There are a number of workshops and lots of information about new products, books etc... Have a look in my links.

I have been making some printing blocks this week. I used the cord from the blind I bought for rolling my felt. I liked the shapes etc. just in their own right.
I should also mention Downunderdale from Thread Studio in Australia who has become my most appreciated first customer on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. I seen the workshop and I think it is a very good article in time I wil try it ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having a workshop in WOW, haven't read mine yet, will look out for your article

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jackie for the link and congrats on your article - might have to get back to dyeing again...Dale

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on your WOW article!
    I had forgotten to download all the articles until now.....
    GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...