Thursday, September 17, 2009

'The Windmills of your Mind'.





I’ve had a busy week so far. I was pleased with myself this morning having remembered how to set up a DVD slide show for my group next week; we are going to start a project on Map Art/Memory Maps. Thanks to the generosity of people on the web and great links to artists on people’s blogs I found some really interesting images to inspire them. I’ve bought some clay so we will be working with that and maps from a charity shop. I went to a mini workshop earlier this year with Kim Pilgrim who used the idea of Memory Maps, and she said it was OK for me to use the idea with the clients of the day centre where I work. I am quite excited about it and hope they are too.

These images are linked to another project. More about that if it comes to fruition. I wonder if all this activity is to deal with my disappointment about the evening classes. No, I just think that I easily move on.

4 comments:

  1. hello,
    just came to your blog via Anna Nowicki's - love your work and will follow you now. Great work, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maps of this artist here.
    http://andreamclean.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. Your work is gorgeous. jan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...