Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Workshop


The next workshop at Doodles, Tadley (UK) will be on Wednesday 1st September from 1 to 3pm... We will be working with brown paper, wrapping paper or brown paper bags, to transform them to lovely pieces for book covers, cards etc..

Bring along your own paper if possible but paints, oil sticks etc. will be provided.



I have found some more images of stitched circles squared for my mosaic on Flickr.
I keep finding them all over the place now. These are all in my own work.



Don’t forget to enter the Summer Giveaway on the last post to be in with a chance of winning one of two stitched items. Thank you to those of you who have joined my Followers List to keep me blogging.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous mosaic. Good luck with your paper workshop, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those circles, and the workshop sounds way fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...