Monday, May 21, 2012

Work in progress.



I am currently working on a piece of hand made felt and found my button collection,including some charming old covered shirt buttons. They seem to have been fixed with wire as each had a small piece of wire which I had to remove. I really like the cuts and traces of use on  the big cream button.


Over the next weeks Alma Stoller is featuring interviews she has done on her blog.
Here is a link to the blog interview I had with Alma  and a few pictures of varied work I have done over recent years.

http://www.almastoller.blogspot.co.uk/




2 comments:

  1. what a lovely blog, Gill Pinkney told me about you. I love all the old linen buttons, they are a particular favourite of mine. I do love the marks on the large button. I love embroidery and fabrics especially old time worn pieces. jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, greatly appreciated. I have an embellisher but have not found it a success for me, browsing through you past posts have given me lots of food for thought, thanks. Good luck to you too. jayne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...