Friday, June 08, 2012

More 'Change'


I’ve taken some photos now of the pieces that had gone to City Lit for the exhibition before I got round to photographing them.


 I like this piece which was shown rolled like a bone shape at the exhibition. It unusual for me to like my work without lots of ‘ifing’ and ‘butting’ but this little piece of felt is quite delicate and tactile, and I feel pleased with it.




Don’t forget to add your name to the list for the Giveaway at the end of the month. To be in it to win it you need to leave a comment on the previous post.

On Melanie Testa’s blog there is a mouth-watering video of a shop selling a huge range of Trimmings in the garment district in New York. Take a look it will make you truly envious, better than any sweet shop. 








Worth a visit to this Textile Degree Show if you are in the Eastleigh area in Hampshire: 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jsckie, you work is very organic, just my cup of tea and I love the black and white colour palette it is very striking. jayne x p.s enjoy holidayx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...