Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September Marks






 Here are a few pictures of some of the fabric I have piled up waiting for inspiration to use one day soon. 


They are a mix up of wax, discharge, acrylic, tea, rust and lots of messy fun on the way.



Some small embellished 'cushions' and bandage waiting for the right moment.


We had a lovely sunny weekend in Leamington Spa. Here is a link to a blog about a lovely little shop  in Leamington with lots of interesting bits and pieces that you usually don’t see other than on the internet i.e. Washi tape. Don’t know when I will get round to using it but I had to have some; I did resist the toy cameras, but only just.
Welcome to new followers that I have not been able to get back to.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Jackie, lots of inspirational pieces to get stuck into, which one first? I love to have a pile of gorgeous fabrics. jaynex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fabrics, especially the fourth image. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...